It depends on where you save the image to.
There are two options: (A) Internal saves (images saved to your phone’s system) or (B) the Cloud.
(A) Images that are saved to your phone are not connected to the data on any other devices except for your phone. This means that if you delete an image on your phone, or reinstall MediBang Paint without uploading to the cloud, it is gone.
(B) Images saved to the Cloud however, will be accessible from multiple devices because the Cloud is not part of your device.
If you click the arrow at the bottom of your screen then the image will automatically save to your phone’s internal system. These images are saved locally on the phone and are not accessible on any other devices such as your laptop.
To access your image on other devices, you must first save the image to the Cloud!
To save to the Cloud from your iPhone:
1. Go to the image that you’d like to save to the Cloud
2. Select the three bars at the bottom left of the screen.
3. Select Save from the menu that pops up
4. Click New Cloud Save.
5. Give it a Title and write any other Notes you’d like to add then click Done at the top.
Now you can open the image on your laptop!
1. Open MediBang Paint and sign in.
2. Click Open From Cloud.
The image that you saved earlier should now be available at the top of the list.
3. Click on the image and then OK.
Your image should now be available!