|Name of Product||MediBang Paint Pro|
|OS||Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Windows 8 / 8.1
Mac OS 10.9
Mac OS 10.10
Mac OS 10.11
Mac OS 10.12
Mac OS 10.13
|HDD||100MB free space minimum.
|Memory Capacity||For 32bit OS 4GB recommended
For 64bit OS 8GB recommended
|Internet Connection||In order to use Cloud features (Save to Cloud, Cloud Materials, Cloud Text etc)
an internet connection is needed.
|Peripherals||Wacom Pen Tablet|
|Supported file formats||mdp(MediBang Paint native file format), png, jpg, bmp, gif, psd, tif, webp|
|Output file formats||mdp(MediBang Paint native file format), png, jpg, bmp, psd, tif, webp|
Version 15.0 (2018/05/24)
- New Features
- Added the Color Management feature.
- Brush sizes can now be selected from a list.
- You can now make a copy of works on the Cloud.
- Improved it so that the drawing information of the outside area remains when the canvas is cropped.
- Fixed a bug where the brush’s drawing was off when the canvas was turned.
- Fixed a bug where clipping would not occur properly under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug where some of the keyboard support could not be used in Windows.
- Other minor bug fixes.
– You can now simulate the output for CMYK.
– Color profiles can now be embedded in MDP files.
– Reading and writing of ICC profiles for PSD files is now supported.
– Reading and writing of ICC profiles for JPEG/PNG files is now supported.