|Name of Product||MediBang Paint Pro|
|OS||Windows 7 Service Pack 1
Windows 8 / 8.1
Mac OS 10.9
Mac OS 10.10
Mac OS 10.11
Mac OS 10.12
Mac OS 10.13
|HDD||100MB free space minimum.
|Memory Capacity||For 32bit OS 4GB recommended
For 64bit OS 8GB recommended
|Internet Connection||In order to use Cloud features (Save to Cloud, Cloud Materials, Cloud Text etc)
an internet connection is needed.
|Peripherals||Wacom Pen Tablet|
|Supported file formats||mdp(MediBang Paint native file format), png, jpg, bmp, gif, psd, tif, webp|
|Output file formats||mdp(MediBang Paint native file format), png, jpg, bmp, psd, tif, webp|
Version 14.1 (2018/04/12)
- Fixed a bug where layer switches would cause it to freeze when selecting multiple layers.
- Fixed a bug where multiple layer selection could not be done if the layer window was not fixed to the sidebar.
Version 14.0 (2018/03/29)
- New Features
- Added a function for selecting multiple layers.
- Added a function where selected layers can be moved into a folder.
- Added a chromatic aberration filter.
- Improved it so MDP files use less memory when saving.
- Improvements made to logging in during system maintenance.
- Fixed minor bugs with the Hue Filter.
- Other minor bug fixes.
– Select all layers at once by clicking on a layer while pressing the Shift key.
– Select layers individually by clicking on each layer while pressing the Control key.
– Right-click on the layer list to select this option from the menu that appears.