Tapping the menu icon on the lower right of the layer menu (1) will bring you to “Filters” (2).
- Filter List
- A list showing hue, Gaussian blur, mosaic, monochrome, line extraction, and reverse colors will be displayed.
- Hue Saturation Brightness
- This will allow you to adjust the hue/saturation/brightness of the layer you have selected.
- Gaussian Blur
- This will blur the layer you have selected.
- This will add a mosaic to the layer you have selected.
- This will turn the layer you have selected monochrome.
- Line art extraction
- This will extract the line from the image of the layer you have selected.
- Conveat layer
- This will convert the layer you have selected to a color layer, 8bit layer, or 1bit layer.