Making an image file (exporting into png/jpg)
Here, we will extract the image into png/png (transparent).jpg and save it.
With the canvas you would like to export, tap “Main Menu” → “Export png/jpg files” to bring up the following save format list.
- (1) PNG
- This format is suited to online use (layers are not saved).
- (2) PNG (Transparent)
- This format is suited to online use, and will save with the translucent portions of the image as transparent (layers are not saved). For details on transparency, see What is transparency?
- (3) JPG
- This format is suited to online use, and can be used in small file sizes (layers are not saved).
After selecting your format, designate the save location for each device, and save.
You can also extract as png, etc., from the share icon on the upper right in “My Gallery”. You can also choose from the formats below.
- (1) MDP
- This is the most optimal format when using MediBangPaint. It allows you to save features unique to MediBangPaint (like panel materials) as well as layers.
- (2) PSD
- This is the photoshop save format. This should be used when the print shop you are using recommends psd. (Layers will be saved, but features unique to MediBangPaint will not be; please make sure you rasterize before saving.)