(1) Add a Color Layer.
(2) Add an 8-bit Layer. 8-bit layers are special layers that can only use grayscale colors.
(3) Add a 1-bit Layer. 1-bit layers are special layers that can only use white or black. Anti-aliasing cannot be used on these layers.
(4) Add a Halftone Layer. Halftone Layers are special layers where any painted color looks like a tone use in comics and manga.
(5) Add a Layer Folder to group layers together.
(6) Duplicate the selected layer.
(7) Merge the selected layer below.
(8) Delete the currently selected layer.